Congratulations, your account was created.
Please check your email to verify your account and to see your registered products.
24'' Freestanding Electric Range
23-1/2" W x 23-5/8" D x 35" H
24" Freestanding Electric Range is rated
- Product Weight (lbs): 121
- Power Type: Electric
- Size: 30''
- Installation Type: Free-Standing
- Collection: Frigidaire
- Cooking Surface: Black Glass - Stainless Steel Frame
- Element On Indicator Light: Yes
- Hot-Surface Indicator Light: Yes
- Knob Type: Plastic
- Left Front: 6" - 1200 Watts
- Left Rear: 7" - 1600 Watts
- Right Front: 7" - 1600 Watts
- Right Rear: 6" - 1200 Watts
Certifications & Approvals
- ADA Compliant: No
- Agency Approval: CSA
- Sabbath Mode (Star-K® Certified): No
- Height: 35"
- Width: 23-1/2"
- Depth: 23-5/8"
- Bake: Yes
- Broil: Low and High
- Clear Button: Yes
- Clock: Yes
- Timed Cook Option: Yes
- Timer: Yes
- Drawer Functionality: Storage
- Oven 1 Baking System: 4 pass 1000 Watts
- Oven 1 Broil: 4 pass 800 Watts
- Oven 1 Cleaning System: Manual Clean
- Oven 1 Convection System: Single Fan
- Oven 1 Interior Colour: Black
- Oven 1 Interior Depth: 17-3/4"
- Oven 1 Interior Height: 15-3/4"
- Oven 1 Interior Lighting: 1 Halogen (round)
- Oven 1 Interior Width: 17-7/8"
- Oven 1 Rack Configuration: 2 Standard
- Oven 1 Rack Positions: 4 positions
- Oven 1 Type: Main
- Amps @ 240 Volts: 35.8 / 30.8
- Connected Load (kW Rating) @ 240V: 8.6 / 6.4
- Minimum Circuit Required (Amps): 40A
- Power Supply Connection Location: Left Rear Bottom
- Voltage Rating: 240V / 208V 60Hz
Guides & Manuals
Rated 2 out of
Could be amazing but nope
I have owned this stove now for a couple of years so I fed I can speak on it with some level of experience. The convection oven feature is a bonus. Chicken always cooks more moist and that’s awesome as I tend to eat a lot of it. However, there are a few drawbacks to me recommending it. 1) size of the oven itself. It really is tiny and makes for cooking for more than one or two people a real challenge
2) the 24 hour clock and the fact it changes wily nily depending on the mood it’s in apparently.
3) the lack of self cleaning feature. THIS IS A BIG ONE!!!!! After 20 or so meals cooked in this oven it starts to smoke and when it starts to smoke - Look out. Every time you open the oven door your house is filled with smoke as the fan blasts it out at you. You can clean it until your finger tips fall off - it’s still going to smoke. For example: this weekend I spent around three hours cleaning the whole thing. Took the back off, cleaned the fan, de greased everything, used two rolls of paper towel and a few sponges plus a whole can of oven cleaner. After I finished I turned the stove on full blast to get rid of any excess moisture. Waited about 30 minutes and opened the door. Whole house filled with smoke yet again. I will be replacing it this year as this is in no way, shape or form a decent oven and the lack of self cleaning feature is awful. If you are looking at buying one of these - do yourself a favour and look at a different model. I can in no way recommend this for the amount of upkeep required to keep it clean.
Date published: 2019-10-13
Rated 3 out of
I purchased 3months ago but it was 8 weeks coming and I’ve used it for1 month. Don’t like the 24 hr cock or the size of the oven. Had to purchase new cooking sheets as mine were all too big to fit in oven.these sheets and roaster all fit in my previous 24 inch.stove.
Miss not having a plug in on stove top which I had on previous stove.
Date published: 2019-09-27
Rated 4 out of
I am new at this type of stove and am learning by trial and error, my biggest annoyance is setting to clock to 12-hour time instead of 24-hour. Sometimes it works, other times, it does not! I am also having trouble differentiating between regular stove and convection stove.
Date published: 2018-06-28