Congratulations, your account was created.
Please check your email to verify your account and to see your registered products.
Frigidaire 30'' Freestanding Electric Range
29-7/8" W x 25-3/4" D x 46-9/16" H
30" Freestanding Electric Range is rated
Also Available In
Hidden Bake Element
Keeping the bottom of your oven clean and is easy with a hidden heating element.
Our large capacity oven gives you room to cook more dishes at once.
Even Baking Technology
Our even baking technology ensures even baking every time.
One-Touch Self Clean
Your oven cleans itself - so you don't have to. Self clean options available in 2, 3 and 4-hour cycles.
Store-More™ Storage Drawer
With the Store-More™ Storage Drawer, you will have extra space to store your cookware.
As an extra safety measure, the oven will automatically shut off after 12 hours.
Hi/Lo Broil Options
Offers two-position broiling and variable temperature control for more control.
Certifications & Approvals
- ADA Compliant: No
- Agency Approval: UL
- Sabbath Mode (Star-K® Certified): No
- Height: 46-9/16"
- Width: 29-7/8"
- Depth: 25-3/4"
- Power Supply Connection Location: Rear Centerline Lower
- Voltage Rating: 240V / 208V 60Hz
- Bake: Yes
- Broil: Low and High
- Delay Clean: Yes
- Start Time: Yes
- Lockout: Yes
- Main Oven: Self Clean
- Quick Bake: Yes
- Self-Clean: 2 3 Hours (Scroll thru)
- Timed Cook Option: Yes
- Timed Shut-off: 12 hours
- Timer: Yes
- Timer Lockout: Yes
- Drawer Functionality: Storage
- Oven 1 Bake: 3500 Watts
- Oven 1 Baking System: Even Baking Technology
- Oven 1 Broil: 3600 Watts
- Oven 1 Broiling System: Vari-Broil™ High/Low
- Oven 1 Cleaning System: Self-Clean
- Oven 1 Hidden Bake Element: Yes
- Oven 1 Interior Colour: Slate Blue
- Oven 1 Interior Depth: 19-1/8"
- Oven 1 Interior Height: 19-3/4"
- Oven 1 Interior Lighting: 1 Incandescent
- Oven 1 Interior Width: 24-3/8"
- Oven 1 Rack Configuration: 2 Standard
- Oven 1 Rack Positions: 6 positions
- Oven 1 Type: Main
- Oven Window: Extra-Large Visualite®
- Cooking Surface: Coil w/Porcelain Bowls
- Element On Indicator Light: 1 Clear
- Hot-Surface Indicator Light: 1 Clear
- Knob Type: Plastic CC
- Left Front: 8" - 2400 Watts
- Left Rear: 6" - 1500 Watts
- Right Front: 6" - 1500 Watts
- Right Rear: 8" - 2400 Watts
- Product Weight (lbs): 150
- Power Type: Electric
- Size: 30''
- Installation Type: Free-Standing
- Collection: Frigidaire
Guides & Manuals
Product Specifications Sheet
Instrucciones de instalación
Feuille de spécifications du produit
Rated 1 out of
Horrible Experience - Pls help !!
Unfortunately, we have bought this new stove for our old parents with this Frigidaire brand from Bricks store on May 09, 2019. It has been a disaster since. My Mom cannot get the burner to maintain a consistent heat temperature. She cannot make the foods that I enjoy. Just forget about pan searing a steak. You cannot. we hate that it cycles on and off at will. We have lost control of being able to adequately cook my food to my liking. This stove does not even begin to measure up. It is not worth the money if you cannot control your own cooking experience. we have notify Bricks our experience right after bought first week and they told us that since we have taken 4 yrs warranty have to talk to frigidaire. Now the technician came and couldn't anything. We are stuck and don't know what to do. Can someone please help us? Your help is greatly . We appreciate. *Bought it on May 09 from Bricks.
Date published: 2019-07-09
Rated 2 out of
So far not impressed at all with the finish, black drip trays and black surface, is hard to keep looking good. Drip trays wiggle around when cleaning. Now have used for less than a year and it looks like we have an element that is not working. Price was less than $1000.00 , seems you get what you pay for.
My previous 25 yr range never had to replace a stove top element, it was atleast 10 years before the oven element needed replacing.
It was a $500 range in 1991, much better quality.
Date published: 2019-12-03