Congratulations, your account was created.
Please check your email to verify your account and to see your registered products.
Frigidaire PTAC unit with Heat Pump and Electric Heat backup 15,000 BTU 208/230V with Corrosion Guard and Dry Mode
42" W x 13-3/4" D x 16" H
PTAC unit with Heat Pump and Electric Heat backup 15,000 BTU 208/230V with Corrosion Guard and Dry Mode is rated
In the event of a power outage, self-enabling Effortless™ restart feature automatically resumes operating at previous settings when power is restored.
Simple, intuitive room controls are easy for guests to operate — ensuring a relaxing, more comfortable stay. Features like Effortless™ Auto Restart and Ready-Select® LCD controls reduce maintenance calls.
Sound reduction package.
Frigidaire® uses R-410A refrigerant that’s not harmful to the earth’s ozone layer and meets U.S. Environmental Protection Agency requirements.
With Frigidaire®’s reputation for durability, easy maintenance, availability of reliable parts, and service you can count on, you can be sure that you’re getting the highest-quality performance.
Provides nine diagnostic points for self-check and correction of fault conditions.
- Refrigerant: R410a
- Max Wall Thickness: 13-1/2"
- Shipping Weight (lbs): 144
- Product Weight (lbs): 120
- Power Type: None
- Size: 42''
- Installation Type: Built-In
- Collection: Frigidaire
- Performance Certification: AHRI & CEC
- BTU (Cool): 14500/14200
- Cool Area (Sq. Ft.): 830
- Dehumidification (Pints/Hour): 3.5
- Energy Efficiency Ratio: 10.4
- BTU (Electrical Heat): 11700/9600
- Amps (Heat Pump): 13300/13000
- Air Intake: Fresh or Recycled Air
- Filter Access - Frig: Slide-Out
- Quiet Start-Up: Yes
- Control Location: Top Right
- Height: 16"
- Width: 42"
- Depth: 13-3/4"
- Air Direction Control: Auxiliary 2-Way
- Air Volume (CFM) (Max./Med./Min.): 341/306
- Charge (ozs): 38.8
- Slide-Out Chassis: Yes
- Energy Saver: Yes
- Fan Auto: Yes
- Filter Type: PA/Nylon Mesh
- Fin Coating: Corrosion Guard
- Low Voltage Start-up: Yes
- Noise Level dB (High/Med/Low): 54/51
- Random Restart Protection: Yes
- Room Freeze Protection: Yes
Certifications & Approvals
- Safety Certification: UL/CUL/CSA
- Amps (Electrical Heat): 6.2/6.7
- Amps (Cool): 6.2/6.7
- Circuit Breaker: 20A
- Cable Included: Yes
- Voltage Rating: 230V / 208V 60Hz
- Watts (Cool): 1390/1365
- Watts (ElectricalHeat): 3450/2820
- Watts (Heat Pump): 1255/1225
Guides & Manuals
Product Specifications Sheet
Propietario completa Guía
Guide d'utilisation complet
Rated 5 out of
I'm very pleased with my new Frigidaire PTAC. My condo uses 3 PTACs (all different manufactures) and this new one is a replacement for an older unit. This Frigidaire PTAC is much quieter than the others and it can cool the room twice as fast. And it has a timer function that the others didn't have. Another big plus - it was $300 to $500 cheaper than other similar models. [This review was collected as part of a promotion.]
Date published: 2019-07-25
Rated 5 out of
We replaced an older unit of another brand and are very happy with the results [This review was collected as part of a promotion.]
Date published: 2018-09-04