Congratulations, your account was created.
Please check your email to verify your account and to see your registered products.
Frigidaire PTAC unit with Heat Pump and Electric Heat backup 9,000 BTU 208/230V with Corrosion Guard and Dry Mode
42" W x 13-3/4" D x 16" H
PTAC unit with Heat Pump and Electric Heat backup 9,000 BTU 208/230V with Corrosion Guard and Dry Mode is rated
In the event of a power outage, self-enabling Effortless™ restart feature automatically resumes operating at previous settings when power is restored.
Simple, intuitive room controls are easy for guests to operate — ensuring a relaxing, more comfortable stay. Features like Effortless™ Auto Restart and Ready-Select® LCD controls reduce maintenance calls.
Sound reduction package.
Frigidaire® uses R-410A refrigerant that’s not harmful to the earth’s ozone layer and meets U.S. Environmental Protection Agency requirements.
With Frigidaire®’s reputation for durability, easy maintenance, availability of reliable parts, and service you can count on, you can be sure that you’re getting the highest-quality performance.
Provides nine diagnostic points for self-check and correction of fault conditions.
- Refrigerant: R410a
- Max Wall Thickness: 13-1/2"
- Product Weight (lbs): 117
- Power Type: None
- Size: 42''
- Installation Type: Built-In
- Collection: Frigidaire
- Control Location: Top Right
- Amps (Heat Pump): 8300/8100
- Air Intake: Fresh or Recycled Air
- Air Direction Control: Auxiliary 2-Way
- Air Volume (CFM) (Max./Med./Min.): 330/294
- Charge (ozs): 33.9
- Slide-Out Chassis: Yes
- Energy Saver: Yes
- Fan Auto: Yes
- Filter Access - Frig: Slide-Out
- Filter Type: PA/Nylon Mesh
- Fin Coating: Corrosion Guard
- Low Voltage Start-up: Yes
- Noise Level dB (High/Med/Low): 52/50
- Quiet Start-Up: Yes
- Random Restart Protection: Yes
- Room Freeze Protection: Yes
Certifications & Approvals
- Safety Certification: UL/CUL/CSA
- Height: 16"
- Width: 42"
- Depth: 13-3/4"
Weight and Dimensions
- Shipping Weight (lbs): 141
- Performance Certification: AHRI & CEC
- BTU (Cool): 9400/9200
- Cool Area (Sq. Ft.): 450
- Dehumidification (Pints/Hour): 2.1
- Energy Efficiency Ratio: 12.1
- BTU (Electrical Heat): 11700/9600
- Amps (Electrical Heat): 3.2/3.4
- Amps (Cool): 3.7/3.9
- Circuit Breaker: 20A
- Cable Included: Yes
- Voltage Rating: 230V / 208V 60Hz
- Watts (Cool): 775/760
- Watts (ElectricalHeat): 3450/2820
- Watts (Heat Pump): 695/675
Guides & Manuals
Product Specifications Sheet
Rated 5 out of
I bought this unit for our sun room and am very happy with it. It is quiet and cools very well. Haven't used the heat part yet, but in the south, the air conditioning is the main reason for purchasing this unit. We had a week of 100 degrees during the day and it worked flawlessly. Nice unit! [This review was collected as part of a promotion.]
Date published: 2019-06-29