Air Fried Buffalo Wings
Prep Time: 15 MINS
Cook Time: 30 MINS
- Cut wings at joint and remove flapper.
- Dry wing parts with paper towel.
- Place dried wings on baking tray lined with paper towel and place in refrigerator for 1 hour.
- After 1 hour remove wings place in a gallon plastic bag.
- Add oil and spices to bag. Shake the bag to coat the wings with oil and spices. Remove wings and place on dark baking sheet or a Frigidaire ReadyCook™ Air Fry Tray that has been sprayed with a non-stick spray.
- Air Fry 450˚ F for 35 minutes
- Combine all of the sauce ingredients and heat in sauce pan. In a large bowl, toss wings with hot wing sauce. Serve!