Air Fried Brussel Sprouts
Prep Time: 20 MINS
Cook Time: 10 MINS
- Fill bowl with cold water.
- Place brussel sprouts in water.
- Wash and trim sprouts.
- Remove from water.
- Use knife and cutting board to slice and quarter sprouts.
- Place in plastic bag.
- Pour remaining ingredients in bag except Panko.
- Gently toss until the sprouts are evenly covered.
- Just before putting on pan, add panko to bag and toss.
- Evenly spray dark baking sheet with non-stick cooking spray.
- Evenly layer sprouts mixture on tray making sure no overlapping.
- Preheat oven to 425° using Air Fry mode.
- Once oven has preheated place pan on the center rack in the oven.
- Cook 10 to 12 minutes. Serve hot.