Pork Loin Cooking Instructions:
- In an oven safe casserole dish/pan place pork loin seasoned with garlic, salt, and pepper.
- Pour white wine into pan and cover with lid or plastic wrap as tight as possible.
- Place in oven on Air Sous Vide setting at 145 degrees for 2-3 hours.
Final Cooking Instructions:
- Heat pan on cooktop to medium high heat.
- Place pork loin in pan with one tbsp of butter.
- Caramelize pork for 2-3 minutes per side. On the final turn add in remaining butter and allow to start to browning
- Once butter turns light brown, add the peas, garlic, and thyme to slow down browning process.
- Remove pork loin from heat.
- Pour the brown butter and pea mixture over the pork loin and slice to serve.