Make your own fruit-filled popsicles for a cool summer treat. These insanely delicious fresh-from-the-freezer ice pops taste just as good as they look!
- Steep tea in a large bowl of boiling water. Remove tea bags after 20 minutes.
- Mix in sugar until dissolved. Allow mixture to cool.
- Refrigerate batch of tea for up to 1 hour.
- Once completely cool, remove from refrigerator and stir in pomegranate juice and fresh blueberries.
- Pour the tea into popsicle moulds. Freeze for 30 minutes.
- Add popsicle sticks when firm but not completely frozen.
- Freeze until hard. Enjoy!
Crank up your cooking tip:
Don’t worry about shuffling through your freezer any more! With the SpacePro™ Shelving system, your popsicles will be easily accessible for an instant treat!