Avocado Pomegranate Grilled Cheese
Prep Time: 1 HOURS
Try a twist on the classic grilled cheese! This 5-ingredient lunchtime favourite packs a flavourful punch.
- Butter all slices of bread to prep sandwich.
- Starting with the mozzarella, start placing toppings on bread, continuing with 3 slices of avocado, 1 TBS of pomegranate arils, and topping it with another slice of bread.
- Using a large pan, heat 1 TBS of butter on low-medium heat.
- Cook each side of the grilled cheese, for up to 2 minutes, or until the bread becomes golden brown and the cheese melts.
- Serve and Enjoy!
Crank up your cooking tip:
Fry up the perfectly, golden grilled cheese with the PowerPlus™ 2-in-1 Burner & Griddle. Use the griddle burner for ultimate cooking flexibility. Your lunchtime guests will thank-you!
- 4 slices of whole wheat bread (or bread of your choice)
- 1 cup of grated mozzarella
- 2 TBS of pomegranate arils
- 1 avocado
- 2 TBS butter