Air Fried Zucchini Fries
- Wash zucchini and cut ends off.
- Slice zucchini in ⅜ thick sticks.
- In 1st bowl place flour and cornstarch. Whisk
- In 2nd bowl place eggs and water. Whisk.
- In 3rd bowl place bread crumbs, parmesan cheese, garlic salt, seasoning salt and pepper. Whisk.
- Spray Air Fry tray or baking sheet with cooking spray.
- Place zucchini sticks in 1st bowl (flour mixture).
- Remove and place in 2nd bowl (egg mixture).
- Remove and place in 3rd bowl (bread crumb mixture).
- Place sticks on oiled Air Fry tray or baking sheet.
- Preheat oven to 375°F on Air Fry mode.Learn more about Air Fry.
- Place Air Fry tray or baking sheet in centre of oven.
- Cook for 10 minutes or until crispy.
- Dry measuring cups
- Wet measuring cups
- Measuring spoons
- 3 Large bowls
- Cutting board
- Chef knife
- Air Fry tray or dark baking sheet
- 1 large Zucchini
- 4 eggs
- ⅛ cup Water
- 1 cup All Purpose Flour
- 1 tbsp. Cornstarch
- 1 cup Plain Panko Bread Crumbs
- 1 cup Plain Bread Crumbs
- 1 cup Grated Parmesan Cheese
- 1 tbsp. Garlic Salt
- 1 tbsp. Seasoning Salt
- 1 tsp. Black Pepper
- Cooking oil sray