Air Fried Pizza Rolls
Prep Time: 10 MINS
Air fry up a family-sized portion of these DELICIOUS pepperoni pizza rolls!
- Preheat oven to 400°F on Air Fry mode.
- On a lightly floured surface roll out the pizza dough to a rectangle of approximately 9 x 16 inches. With a spoon spread ¼ cup of the pizza sauce all over the dough, leaving a ½ inch border. Sprinkle the grated mozzarella and parmesan on top of the sauce and then place the pepperoni slices, covering most of the dough.
- Starting on the long side of the dough, start rolling the dough from the side closest to you forwards, creating a log, keeping it as tight as possibles. Place pizza log, seam side down on a prepared baking sheet with parchment paper and let sit in the freezer or refrigerator for 20 minutes to firm up to make it easier for slicing.
- Once the log has chilled, slice into 1-inch rounds and place on another prepared baking sheet, you will have two baking sheets full of sliced rounds. Brush each round with olive oil. Bake for 14-16 minutes or until golden, turning tray halfway through baking.
- Let cool slightly, plate and sprinkle over fresh basil leaves for a garnish. Serve with remaining pizza sauce for dipping.