Air Fried Jalapeño Poppers
Prep Time: 8 MINS
Cook Time: 12 MINS
- Preheat oven to 400°F on Air Fry mode. Learn more about Air Fry.
- Halve jalapenos lengthwise down the center and then with a small spoon scrape out the ribs and seeds, place on a parchment paper or tin foil lined baking tray.
- Heat a small frying pan over medium heat, add sausage, breaking up the meat with a spoon, cook for 2 to 3 minutes until chorizo is cooked through, transfer to a plate, let cool slightly.
- In a small bowl mix together cream cheese, chorizo and chopped green onion with a wooden spoon. Stuff filling evenly into the halved jalapenos with a small spoon. Top the jalapenos with the shredded Monterey jack cheese.
- Bake for 12 to 14 minutes until the jalapeno is tender and the cheese is melted and bubbly. Serve hot with fresh salsa and limes.