Air Fried Dill Pickle Crab Cakes with Spicy Mayo
Prep Time: 8 MINS
Cook Time: 4 MINS
These air fried crab cakes are the real deal!
- Preheat oven to 400°F on Air Fry mode.
- In a large bowl mix together crab, chives, pickles, egg, Dijon, dill, mayo, lemon zest and juice. Season with black pepper. Form into cakes, approximately of a heaping tablespoon. With panko in a plate, roll patties in panko, lighltly covering all sides. Place crab cakes on a prepared parchment lined baking sheet. Spray with cooking oil spray.
- Bake for 12 minutes, turning tray halfway for even baking.
- While crab cakes bake, in a small bowl mix together mayo and sriracha, transfer to a small serving bowl.
- Serve crab cakes warm with spicy mayo and extra lemon wedges.
- 1 lb. lump crab meat, drained and picked over for any shell or cartilage
- Zest and juice of 1 lemon
- 1 tbsp. chives or 1 green onion, finely chopped
- 1/3 cup dill pickles, diced
- 1 large egg, lightly beaten
- 2 tsp. Dijon mustard
- 2 tbsp. dill, roughly chopped (14 grams)
- ½ cup mayo
- Black pepper, to taste
- 1 1/2 cups panko
- Cooking oil spray
- 1 cup mayo
- 2 tbsp. Sriracha