5-Ingredient No-Bake Peanut Butter Cheesecake Pops
- Using an electric mixer, whip the cream cheese and peanut butter in a bowl until smooth.
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper. Roll the cheesecake mixture into balls and place them on the baking sheet. Press a lollipop stick in each one. Freeze until solid (1-2 hours).
- Melt the chocolate and coconut oil in a double boiler over a pot of simmering water. Stir constantly until evenly melted.
- Crush up peanuts and place in a small bowl.
- Remove cheesecake balls from freezer and quickly dip each in the chocolate, making sure to seal the cheesecake to the stick. Roll them in the peanuts before chocolate sets.
- Refrigerate until ready to serve.
- 8-ounce Cream Cheese
- ½ cup Peanut Butter
- 1 tbsp Coconut Oil
- ¾ cup Chocolate Chips
- ½ cup Crushed Peanuts
- 15-20 Lollipop sticks