Air Fried Dill Pickle Crab Cakes with Spicy Mayo
These air fried crab cakes are the real deal!
- Preheat oven to 400°F on Air Fry mode.
- In a large bowl mix together crab, chives, pickles, egg, Dijon, dill, mayo, lemon zest and juice. Season with black pepper. Form into cakes, approximately of a heaping tablespoon. With panko in a plate, roll patties in panko, lighltly covering all sides. Place crab cakes on a prepared parchment lined baking sheet. Spray with cooking oil spray.
- Bake for 12 minutes, turning tray halfway for even baking.
- While crab cakes bake, in a small bowl mix together mayo and sriracha, transfer to a small serving bowl.
- Serve crab cakes warm with spicy mayo and extra lemon wedges.