How do I change the surface light in my microwave?
It only takes five easy steps to change this light bulb.
- Pull on your safety gloves, and let's get it done. First, unplug the microwave or turn off the power at the main circuit breaker.
- Then, remove the the bulb covering mounting screws at both positions under the microwave.
- Remove and replace the old bulbs with 30-watt appliance bulbs.
- Reinstall the bulb cover and mounting screws.
- That's it! Plug the mircowave back into the power supply or turn the power back on at the main circuit breaker.